www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Discraft vs Innova. Living in MI and playing discraft turf as my home cant i have both?

I would like to start by saying my go to long distance driver is a very used old yellow esp crush. But i learned how to play with all innova. I have a star wraith,Ryhno fom cukamunga,Orc, and a roc. In my innova bag with innova shocks. but also throw a xl that i love and a used dyed somthing that i know is dcraft but thats all i know. I have mad respect for all the dcraft players and would be a honer to play with any of them i watch ther clinics. And dont couldnt even imagine throwing 5+ up the tobagen. i would probably quit my pretty decent job just to melt plastic and be part of the company. Am i a turncoat? Should i sell my bag and try to find all dcraft discs for replacment?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, throw both I do and live here in the mitten myself.
who cares....everyone knows id say yes, ditch your stuff and turn to Discraft, but thats only because i like to see how serious people will get about it. throw what ever works man, no one cares.
Iv been paying for bout 6 or 7 years now but i really want to start playing in all the doubles at my local course and some tourneys but i feel like its a pretty strong dcraft vibe. just kinda feelin everybody out i really dont care if some close minded disc nazi wants me to drink the kool aid but i am looking to get couple more dcraft because of how well my crush flattens out. iv never had a innova that i can get that flat from a real overstable hole.
And im also all about contributing to any local dgolf company course etc......
seeing that the Crush you drive with is very used and old. you cant expect to get a new Crush and have the same flight path with it. Try some less stable drivers from Discraft like an ESP XL or Flash.
Thanks for the tip lotto il probbably do that this weekend. But do they sell new crush esps. and if not will the new crush pretty much fly the same because im actually looking for a double incase i lose this one. Was also thinking of getting a buzz for some shorter holes and a flick was told these are two must have discs so think im gonna make a trip to cjs just cause im to impatient to order.
Lotto said:
seeing that the Crush you drive with is very used and old. you cant expect to get a new Crush and have the same flight path with it. Try some less stable drivers from Discraft like an ESP XL or Flash.
yes. welcome to the good life my friend. you don't HAVE to throw all discraft to support michigan's economy and spot in the disc golf market, but since their discs are more consistent anyway (the most important quality of a disc) you might as well. then you have that extra pride in your bag and some of our neighbors have that extra cash in their bank. if you do switch to all discraft you'll be a part of a proud group.
Well we do have a sh*t load of lakes.
Your probably aware that the wonderful discraft facillities are located last i heard in wixom MI (think they did move not sure). Which is about 5 mins from my usuall course. So most events are sponcered by dcraft. just a little backrounf for those who dont know.

snap band tim said:
I didnt know there was so much water hazard in Mich that everyone carries all discraft ,Will maybe you should get some more discRafts and leave your good innova plastic for wide open courses .
Out here in Florida everyone carries a discraft for the water hazard holes,because they float.
lol __2x zing
These types of discussions are prone to breeding incendiary remarks, but that just seems like a mindless thing to say. Please excuse me if I'm reading your post too seriously, or just being too snappy.

snap band tim said:
I didnt know there was so much water hazard in Mich that everyone carries all discraft ,Will maybe you should get some more discRafts and leave your good innova plastic for wide open courses .
Out here in Florida everyone carries a discraft for the water hazard holes,because they float.
lol __2x zing
I always get a good laugh when one of these posts come up. I must admit, I do use a Flash and a Qurter K for water holes. But my beloved 1st run Buzz stay's in the bag when some one even mentions the word water! In this economy I would probably support my local business as well. What ever makes you happy man. But once again. Your going to miss out on some great discs if you stick with one company.
If your looking for a new crush I'm donating a custom dyed z crush to BYOB for C.T.P. Come out and win it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968