www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Discraft vs Innova. Living in MI and playing discraft turf as my home cant i have both?

I would like to start by saying my go to long distance driver is a very used old yellow esp crush. But i learned how to play with all innova. I have a star wraith,Ryhno fom cukamunga,Orc, and a roc. In my innova bag with innova shocks. but also throw a xl that i love and a used dyed somthing that i know is dcraft but thats all i know. I have mad respect for all the dcraft players and would be a honer to play with any of them i watch ther clinics. And dont couldnt even imagine throwing 5+ up the tobagen. i would probably quit my pretty decent job just to melt plastic and be part of the company. Am i a turncoat? Should i sell my bag and try to find all dcraft discs for replacment?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree but I dont think a little copettitve playfulness is nessacarily a bad thing. I am somewhat a newbie to the sight but i am happy to share my favrite sport with other people who share the same passion. I mostly play solo so this is a great resource for people like me who truley want to learn more and better your game. But i love competion so playful jabs are welcome and will be answered so no wories.. Go easy on spelling and punc. (on my phone) and thanks to the powers that be who made this possible
Suggestion, go buy one of everthing Discraft makes, throw them all, then send me the ones you don't want,everyone wins.
You see, the greatest thing about living in this country is that we can all do pretty much whatever the hell we want, barring of course anything that might intrude on another person's civil liberties or personal safety. My good man, throw whatever you want. Find whatever disc it is that you throw well and stick with it, all the while leaving room in your bag for something you haven't tried and may love when you do finally try it. Or just buy a bigger bag. See? Another one of those great freedoms we've been given... Good luck, sir!
Throw what works best for you.

thats not fair i would throw the skull disc no matter what its made of. im looking to get some cool stamps or even dyes. i wouldnt mind making a headdy stamp for little starland, deercreek run comin up but not real sure how the disc market on shakedown is. iv been doing couple week long runs with lot of diffrent groups for bout 11 years and yet to see a disc for sale.
thanks lotto after your comment i started throwing my esp xl that i got last season but never really threw it too often. I am real satisfied with the results. Dont have a flash but il keep my eye open.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968