www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Tell me everything you know about Discraft's Z Glo discs.  I believe they only produce 3 discs with the Z Glo plastic, the Nuke, Stalker, and Buzzz.  Is that correct? 

Some other things I want to know are:

Does it glow bright and how long does it glow?

Do the Z Glo versions fly the same as the Z versions?

Is the Z Glo plastic as durable as the Z plastic?

Does the Z Glo plastic feel the same as the Z plastic?

Any other information you have to add is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags: Discraft, Glo, Glow, Night, Z

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

z glo Buzzz SS as well!

I have all four and love them, stability seems right on with regular Z to me, glow seems a brighter than innova cfr too, feels just like regular Z.
Check for the Photon Glow stuff.
I have 1 photon glow disc I believe that I've never used...doesn't feel as durable as I would like so that's why I'm interested in the Z Glo. Does the photon glow last much longer? How long does the glow on the Z Glo last?
I have one Z Stalker. It seems just a bit more stable then the normal Z. If you have a black light, the disc will glow REALLY bright for a long time (enough to throw it and find it easily).

It feels like the other Z plastic to me.
Ok, so basically I'm gonna have to shine the light on it before every throw?
If you are playing at night it wouldn't hurt to light it up more before each throw.

I use mine for playing during the day. I just really like the way the glow stalker flies. It is a very helpful disc in the day when thrown into some dense trees. It glows right up and is easy to spot.
is there anything better about the glow stalker compared to the regular z one? (besides the fact that it glows)
Go to Ebay and get yourself a UV led flash light... they are cheap and 100% better then reg LED! They are called "UV" or "Black light" I got two of them with 21 bulbs in them for around $15 with shipping! nothing better for charging up your disc!

Does anyone know where to find single UV bulbs to tape on discs like other LEDs?

It feels more stable. I don't know if it is a mental thing, but I have never thrown a more consistent disc then my glow stalker. I have never liked any regular Z stalker I have thrown.
Thanks
Z glo buzzz fly like first run buzzz

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968