www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Tell me everything you know about Discraft's Z Glo discs.  I believe they only produce 3 discs with the Z Glo plastic, the Nuke, Stalker, and Buzzz.  Is that correct? 

Some other things I want to know are:

Does it glow bright and how long does it glow?

Do the Z Glo versions fly the same as the Z versions?

Is the Z Glo plastic as durable as the Z plastic?

Does the Z Glo plastic feel the same as the Z plastic?

Any other information you have to add is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags: Discraft, Glo, Glow, Night, Z

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a stash of lightly thrown Photon-glo.. Buzz, wasp, xl, challenger.. ETC.. on the market if the price is good
It feels more stable. I don't know if it is a mental thing, but I have never thrown a more consistent disc then my glow stalker. I have never liked any regular Z stalker I have thrown.
Thanks
the disc or the doob?
I need that photon glo challenger!
I have Z glo Buzz and Stalker both fly just a tad more overstable then there Z plastic brothers. Use them both for daytime play, I just use LED bulbs for night golf now. They seem to hold up the trees as well as normal Z line (I tested this many times), I would go as far to say it's the best plastic I've thrown.
I'm listening...  You know what I like.

Years ago I took an old camera flash (I'm a Photographer) put some fresh batteries in, charged it up and on the tee pad I would close my eyes hit the test button and pop that flash on my glow disc and it would be lit up like it was radioactive.

Just make sure you close your eyes or you won't be able to see anything....

I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me if I tried to take our Nikon SB900s out to the course to charge discs.  I'm pretty sure our alien bee would melt the discs...
How about one of those cheap disposable ones, ya know ones that won't cost ya a week on the couch ;)

Does anyone know where to find single UV bulbs to tape on discs like other LEDs?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968