www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

And away we go...

I'm not saying the other manufacturers disc names are stupendous, but Discraft has a knack.

Of course, some of these require a certain "perspective" to be considered "tasteless," for a lack of a better term.

But for some disc names it aint hard...

Yes, the STALKER is pretty creepy.

The REAPER & MARAUDER not much better.

Then the PREDATOR. 

TRACER (as in bullet or phone call)

CRUSH, Kill, Destroy...

And of course, zee NUKE. (Can't wait to play the Japan Open with one of these)

Grim stuff.

FLASH always meant a guy in a raincoat to me.

SURGE, PULSE & BANGER

Chicka-Bow-Wow Baby...

Don't forget to go out and CATCH A BUZZZ !

Views: 53

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

they are all evil. I'm going to go burn all my discraft discs pronto!!!

ok... maybe not right now.. but someday. maybe.....
Really, the nuke is offensive to japenese? The nuke was used in response to a unprovoked attack that lead to the us being pulled into ww2. Without the nuclear bomb that wiped out japan, they would have never surrendered forceing the invasion of mainland japan were most estimates put the U.S losses alone at over 1,000,000 solders not even counting the japanese losses. The nuke saved way more lives then were taken by it.

The people that think of the other meanings behind a word other then as it was intended are wasteing your time. Do you laugh everytime someone says putter, nice toss,thumber,duece,or bush? Well, I know I did in third grade don't you all have something better to do like work on your puny short game?
I gonna say what i say to all people who take offense, in any way, at something not aimed directly at themselves.

GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

on another note...FLASH***
ha ha ha

Good one.

I never realized Innova was tapped into the Dark Side.

I wonder if Proctor & Gamble is the parent company...

And Gateway with their MAGIC - WARLOCK - WIZARD...

That's why I only throw Latitude 64. For instance...
Halo
Core
Pure
Vision
However I will no throw the Blitz, Trident or Striker, Not gonna doit. When will you all see the light!
You're obviously just scared. Don't let THE FORCE frighten you.
My wife refers to Gateway as the Dungeons & Dragons disc golf maker. Wizard, Warlock, Magic, Warrior, Demon... the list goes on. Makes me laugh every time she says it, but doesn't stop me from putting with Wizards.
Unprovoked??? You don't really believe that do you? I know they probably taught you that in history class, but come on.
I just called Pat Robertson to get his opinion. He said they all must be in concert with the Devil to use such unsavory names for their products. He's put in a good word word with the Lord and said we should see some lightning strikes soon (against everyone but Lightning). If that doesn't work, a decent flood should get the job done.
I'm all for throwing discs named.. Fluff, or sunshine.. Maybe even the putter named "I'm sorry I hit you Mr Basket".....
Watch out, corporations also have knack at sueing people who slander their company names.
Destroyer, Katana, PIG.. The list could be endless...

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968