www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Someone anyone want to give me some specs on this disc?? I have alot of spin and can throw a good 550 so let me know what you think how this disc will preform... Thank you

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking it may be a bit understable for you with that kind of spin.
agree.
yup, unless you hyzer flip it!
I think the XS once held a world distance record.
Just give it a try, I bet you could throw it 60-70% of your full power and get great distance with it. Or, as Lotto said give it a good hyzer flip and watch it fly long and straight.
It will be understable for you but if you get a Z XS it will put up more of a fight to stay stable. I throw a Z XS myself and i use it for long range S shots. i throw about 350-400 ft.
Great reviews guys i think it is mostly from the sounds of it a controlled 250-300 throw of a Helix but. a good straight 100-200 ft throw i appreciate it
I have 3 of the EliteZ XS' in my bag. They work pretty good for my backhand shots. I can throw only around 300' with it, but that's more of my technique than the disc itself. I do have my one and only ace with my older ELITE Z XS.

I really don't see too many people use them. The Z XS holds a good line for me. I'll always have at least one in my bag.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968