www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am going to be ordering some discs and want to get some input on what I should get.  I am holding a fundraiser event in April and I'm going to be purchasing some plastic and some other stuff to be used for prizes.  Due to the price quote I was given I am only going to be ordering Discrafts Elite Z plastic and Lat. 64 Opto plastic.  What I want to know is what discs should I get.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We all love a Buzzz. Oh and Avenger SS. not sure what plastic it comes in but its an amazing Flip hyzer disc for me
Get some lesser used discs so people dont just get more of what they already have. I love trackers but not to many other people throw them. I would say get trackers, stalkers, wasps, wildcats ive heard good things about the glide. I think all those would be cool.
Everybody loves z buzzz'zzzz
They should probly make that the spelling of it now. That would look great as a stamp:)
Z avengers (not the SS), Z forces and crystal challengers are butter.
Ordering Lat 64 is a good start, a lot of people have never thrown that brand and would probably like the chance. Vision, Striker, Pure, and Core are the discs that I'd recommend to anyone.
Could you tell me how the vision, striker and pure fly? The core is a sweeeeeet disc. I carry one in my bag and I love it. It actualy kicked my buzzz out of the bag.
Kicked out your Buzzz? Just screwing with you, I throw a KC pro ROC, and a wizard mid. but with all the love you have been giving the core I may try one
The Vision is a very under-stable disc that flies a lot like the sidewinder, but with a little more glide. Great for rollers too, this thing will flip like crazy right out of the box. Throw it with a ton of hyzer, and it will pop up into a long anhyzer turn. The Striker is a long range fairway driver, and it gets compared the Teebird a lot. I'd say it flies longer and a little straighter. My only problem with the Striker is that it feels like it has a shallow rim, so I have a few control issues with it. Great discs though, and they replaced the Sidewinder and Teebird in my bag.
Elite Z buzz 4 sure, maybe some flicks and wasps also. not sure on the rest.
Real question is how many molds you plan on getting. Striker is a pretty safe bet as it's said to be simillar to a stalker or teebird. Plus lat has high trade value right now. I personally prefer discraft.
Opto Striker, Vision, and Core.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968