www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am going to be ordering some discs and want to get some input on what I should get.  I am holding a fundraiser event in April and I'm going to be purchasing some plastic and some other stuff to be used for prizes.  Due to the price quote I was given I am only going to be ordering Discrafts Elite Z plastic and Lat. 64 Opto plastic.  What I want to know is what discs should I get.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Pure reminds me of an XD, but thicker. Don't think they make it in Opto though. I would reccomend it in the older plastic and not in the sure grip. It's funny, but the "sure grip" is not as tacky as the older plastic. Sorry ,but I can't remember the name of the plastic. As for the other, Sean is right on the mark with them.
Elite Z Nuke.....wait, nevermind
If they were out they would be on the top of the list!
what im thinking thus far is
mids:
Buzzz
Wasp
Core

Drivers:
Avenger SS
Surge
Halo
Sound good.
I wanna try a striker.
The only thing about the Halo. Is that not every one can throw it. I think 99.9% of the people will love the Striker or the Vision. Either way, sounds like a pretty sweet player package!
The discs are not for a players package. I will be using them in jumbo tosses to help raise money for Motts Childrens hospital. The cost to throw will be $2 per jumbo toss.
Besides purchasing discs I am also looking for donations to be used for jumbo tosses or as a prize for most money raised. If you would like to make a donation please send me a message on here.
Zero line plastic, and that particular disc just bumped another disc out of my bag.
I agree Stalker seems like a safe bet, any of the discs people throw the most. Surges, Forces, Avengers.
Oh, Well kudos to you for doing such a nice thing for others in your area.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968