www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am going to be ordering some discs and want to get some input on what I should get.  I am holding a fundraiser event in April and I'm going to be purchasing some plastic and some other stuff to be used for prizes.  Due to the price quote I was given I am only going to be ordering Discrafts Elite Z plastic and Lat. 64 Opto plastic.  What I want to know is what discs should I get.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Pure reminds me of an XD, but thicker. Don't think they make it in Opto though. I would reccomend it in the older plastic and not in the sure grip. It's funny, but the "sure grip" is not as tacky as the older plastic. Sorry ,but I can't remember the name of the plastic. As for the other, Sean is right on the mark with them.
Elite Z Nuke.....wait, nevermind
If they were out they would be on the top of the list!
what im thinking thus far is
mids:
Buzzz
Wasp
Core

Drivers:
Avenger SS
Surge
Halo
Sound good.
I wanna try a striker.
The only thing about the Halo. Is that not every one can throw it. I think 99.9% of the people will love the Striker or the Vision. Either way, sounds like a pretty sweet player package!
The discs are not for a players package. I will be using them in jumbo tosses to help raise money for Motts Childrens hospital. The cost to throw will be $2 per jumbo toss.
Besides purchasing discs I am also looking for donations to be used for jumbo tosses or as a prize for most money raised. If you would like to make a donation please send me a message on here.
Zero line plastic, and that particular disc just bumped another disc out of my bag.
I agree Stalker seems like a safe bet, any of the discs people throw the most. Surges, Forces, Avengers.
Oh, Well kudos to you for doing such a nice thing for others in your area.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968