www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have tried some plastic over the last 2 years and this is what ended up lying around, please help me get rid of it.  When I say 9.5/10, I mean I threw it for one round and shelved it.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

*Shipping $2 per disc, $5 for bulk. 

PUTTERS / MIDS

175 Blue R-Pro  -  PIG  (9.5/10)   $8

173 Green Xlink Firm  -  Summit  (9.5/10)   $13 

173 Purple  -  Blowfly  (5/10)   $7

174 Yellow Champ  -  Rhyno  (9.5/10)   $11

180 Orange Star  -  Mako  (8/10)   $12

167 Pink Opto  -  Pain  (9.5/10)   $12

175 Yellow Star  -  Cro  (9.5/10)   $12

174 White KC Pro  -  Roc  (9.5/10)   $9

175 Blue DX  -  Roc  (6/10)   $5

169 Orange Star  -  Shark  (9.5/10)   $12

180 Green Champ (CFR)  -  Roc+  (9.5/10)   $17

DRIVERS

171 Pink Champ  -  Destroyer  (9.5/10)   $12

171 Orange Star  -  FL  (9/10)   $14 

168 Red Star  -  Valkyrie  (9/10)   $12

150 Yellow DX  -  Cheetah  (8/10)   $5

170 Yellow C-line  -  PD  (9.5/10)   $12

175 Blue/Clear Opto  -  Halo  (9.5/10)   $12

175 Glo (not sure if it glos) 2nd Factory X Champ  -  Leopard  (8/10)   $8

170 Clear Opto  -  River  (9/10)   $12

175 Blue S-line  -  PD  (9/10)   $13

Message me on here or email me at RJH921@gmail.com.  Accept PayPal.  Will email better pics if you want further inspection. 

Views: 393

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what do you want in trade for the opto river, opto halo, and opto pain.  I have some discs for sale that I would be interested in trading.  I have up for sale/ trade, flx surge 174, esp zone 169, z buzzz 170, 2011 ace race disc esp 181, cfr glow boss 175, another z buzzz 170.  All these are new unthrown no ink, just dyed.  I have a used i think x cal. champ plastic.  It was given to me in a trade.  ink on inner rim.

I am more than happy to send pics of any of my discs.

I am going to donate one of the buzzzs for a ctp prize tomorrow unless I hear from you before I leave in the morn.

No worries.  I don't throw buzzz.  The only disc I have interest in is the boss, maybe the xcal.  My current bag is DD2-PD2-Boss-Firebird-PD-MD2-Fuse-P2.

Guess I should have mentioned these discs have some ink. Some its on the rim and others on the flight plate. 

Ink doesn't bother me at all.  It doesn't change the flight of the disc.  The Boss is bran new.  I got it in a players pack in a tourney.  The 2 discs they offered I don't throw either of so I just picked one.  The XCal was given to me on trade.  He just threw it in to sweeten the deal for me.  I don't throw XCals either.  The XCal does have ink all over the inside rim of the disc, light scratches but no real nicks out of the rim (just like scratches that's it). 

Sorry Wicked for taking so long to get back to you.  Work's been busy lately.

I think I will at least throw that Boss so I am willing to part with one of those disc you want for it.  Obviously you dye discs so would you be willing to dye it something else besides a grim reaper for two of my Lats?  Its just a little dark for me.  Any ideas?  I might be willing to also exchange dyes for other discs if that interests you?  

And maybe I should ask if its even possible to remove a dye???

As far as removing a dye it can't be done as far as I know. But yeah I would be willing to work out some kind of dye trade. I was asking 25 for the boss. I don't know if I could let it go for essentially 14. For dyes I charge 6 for the first color then 5 for every color after that. Let me know what your interested in doing.
Ill take the left over Lat after you two figure this out lol.
discaroo.com
I have an account, but never really got anywhere with it...  Have you had success trading/selling with Discaroo?  Or are you merely telling me I shouldn't be trying to get rid of discs here???
I've had 13 trades on Discaroo without any issues. Problem is people seem to only want to trade there everyday disc for CE Tbird or something crazy like that.
I'll have to check it out.  Those discs I put up for sale are only about half of the decent plastic I have, and really don't throw.  Really, I just want to get rid of it.  And I am not asking for CE plastic.  Just want to get something else that I'll at least throw out em.
What discs do you have left?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968