www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

2 discs of the week for me this week... My game has been suffering and I realized I had gotten Horribly Lazy with my throws. Fixed my form and now I am back on track. These 2 discs helped me see the Benefits to throwing correctly.

1st, 157gm Innova Star Vulcan~I was hesitant to try the Vulcan again. Never worked well for me. But, I went as Light as I could find. My BEST throws come in around 350-360ft. The Vulcan bested that a few times this week for me. Nice, controlled distance. Got one out about 370ft today and it was Still 20ft in the air. Luckily, it hit a tree and stopped. 

2nd, 175gm Discmania S-Line Gremlin. More predictable than the Hornet, Gator, or ANY other Over Stable mid I have tried. I think the little rim Helps. Parked a couple holes with it this week I usually don't get close too. I like it A LOT.

That's all I got to say about that.....

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a Wasp kinda, I'll give it a shot next time I win some plastic.

Is more Stable, for me Anyway, than a Wasp. I gots a Noodley Arm though....

I have to retract my Gremlin Comments then. I though it was the same mold as the old Innova Pro-Line Gremlins. Those were like a overstable Buzzz with less Glide. Sooooooo............Never Mind!

I Believe your Correct, Rescue!!! Discmania lists this as the Old Innova Gremlin Mold, if I am not Mistaken. It just seems to me to have More Glide than ANY other Over Stable  Mid Range I have tried. For ME, Anyway.... Your Not Wrong!!!! :)

Its mean!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968