www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How many discs have you bought, how many have you won and how many were given to you this year. How many have you given away and how many have you lost?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have bought 8 discs this year, 5 drivers, 3 putters. I have won 3, had 3 given to me and received 4 in players packs. I have given away 14 and lost 1. The neatest 1 I gave away was a putter from the 2009 Pumpkin shootout players pack in Evansville, IN. I gave it to David Rudibaugh whose son was born on the same day as the tournament so he can give it to his son when he begins playing and it has the date of his birth stamped on it. Mark Moore gave me a custom stamped aviar putter, Mark was the guy that got me to play disc golf in 1985. Harry Grigsby gave me a Zplastic Wasp for my b-day that I got an ace with in Oct. Eric Day gave me a custom stamped star Mako. Eric gives away more discs than anyone I know.
hum... this is going to take some thought....
Given to me... none...
Given Away... Bar Stamp Z Buzzz to a buddy of mine on his Bday
Players Pack... Z Buzzz from The Farm Classic at Flip City, Flx Buzzz from A3's one disc Challenge, Z Glow Nuke from A3's Mystic Mills (had a blast)
Won... Glow Z Buzzz SS, Rattler
Bought... Glow Cyclone, 3 Nukes (2 esp and 1 Z)

I think that is it. Might be more but cant remember.
I can only answer one of the questions I was givin 2 disc this year. I've won somewhere around 75 disc (counting player packs), gave away 50+ this year alone, lost 5-10 don't realy remember. One day I'll start selling them and make some money off this game lol
Given to me: 2 returned 5 bday 5 christmas
Given Away: Returned approx 3-5
Won: 20-25 yesterday won a dx roc, Teebird champion plus, jk avair champion sidewinder ( gave it to my dad)
Bought- about 10 a lot better than last year.
Gave away a Star Katana and a Quest AT T-Bone. Marked an old X2 Rocket that I had with the words "Free Disc" and chucked it into the fairway. I also have a stack of old DX TeeBirds (maybe 8 or so) that I need to get rid of. They are too worn in.
gave away plastic from the trunk of my car to some kids at practice basket,only bought 5 disc this year,2 sidewinders,1 valk,1 glow roc,1 super color logo buzzz,1 lost glow roc.
Bought a few, found a few, given away a ton, received one, and won one.
Same as last year.
Since July I have brought 23 discs. 14 drivers, 5 mid range, 4 putters. I received one disc in a players pack at a tourney and won 5 discs as well. I gave 4 discs to my brother, and one to two of my friends. I lost two one fell out of my bag before I had a disc golf bag and I left one at the course. and I was given one disc from a local pro. and I returned 2 discs and got one of mine back from someone who tried to steal it.
I have Given away some Discs. I have not received any though. Returned about 15 lost discs.
Have noooo idea how many I bought? Maybe around 20? Hmmmm, given away. Maybe around 30? most were a donation to a burn unit. Now this one I know for sure. I lost ONE! but it was my favorite, broken in just rite Champ Wraith :( Man, I still miss that disc. I took several months to break it in and it took one throw to kiss it bye bye.
bought 2,Quest AT Raging Inferno,Z Nuke, won 9, given 2, gave away 7, swapped 3, lost 1, my favorite Star Destroyer is now living in the bottom of the pond at Avon Town Hall Park.
Tell me more about your teebirds...I would trade for them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968