www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know there are a few discs that are rather coveted. 
I think they are: 
11x TBird
11x Valk
4x Valk Jen

What are some others. I go to several disc shops and would like to know what to stay on the look out for. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cam Todd Challengers. I will buy all you can find
Any CE plastic is worth big bucks. The most common are the Valk, Firebird, Teebird, Eagle, Leopard, and classic Roc. The CE Roc command big bucks as well. As the runs go up in number, the price goes down. The old Pro Line plastic is good to find as well. The Pro Line Gremlins are a nice find, so is the Cobra. Black discs seem to be coveted, bottom stamp discs too. The old stand by, are first runs. Might go up in price, might not. Good example is the Boss. You can alway play the Champion Roc game, but it can be kind of crazy. Hmmmm, I guess any out of production disc might go up in price, but you never know. Another example. I bought a couple used Z Hawks for $60 bucks, but they are very hard to find. Hope this helps.

Peace!
So Josh, what's the low down on a Cam Todd Challenger. Any thing diff or just because they put his name on it?
To back Rescue, CE discs are a good find. Some Champion Fundraiser discs are good, depending on the make and the year. CFR Destroyers from the first year Innova put Destroyers as a Champion plastic are good for trades, money right now. Certain discs with certain stamps are big. The Radioactive (so I've heard it called) Nuke is big right now too. It's the proto Nuke, all black, and has a small yellow radioactive symbol along the outside rim. Anything before a KC 12x signature disc (11x, 10x, 9x....) is usually good for a bonus if you try to sell. Lots of old stuff, really.
They are stiffer... think KC Pro Challenger.
Well today I found a 10x KC Gazelle Pro that is a tie dye.
Augusta Wraiths, APX Swirls, and Tulsa Orcs are some other collectible runs. When it comes to 11X plastic, the "pearly" ones are the discs that command the highest price tag. I sold a non-pearl 11x Teebird for $19 shipped online, but if it were a pearly one it could have easily brought twice that much. I'm particularly fond of the pearly 11X Firebirds myself and am always on the lookout for reasonably priced used ones to add to the stock.
Anything first run or cryztal i try to scoop up when i see them. I think theres somthing special about the orange z breezes.
8x Roc !
Champion Destroyer 1st Run !!!

Innova dolphin;)
funny but I'm being serious
are CE KC 9x eagles worth anything?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968