www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My 8 year old daughter and I played a round yesterday and I was wondering if anybody had tips on her getting more distance. She drives with a 172g Flick. She has a natural anhyzer in her release, so the Flick seems to fight the anhyzer and it goes pretty straight until the end. I feel like she should do something different for her to get more distance. She is getting between 30' and 40' on her drives and I think she has the power to get a little more. Any tips?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

at discraft.com you can get 10 100g misprint discs for $25 plus shipping.
Just go to:
http://www.sportdiscs.com/catalog/item/6697492/6576575.htm
It doesn't work in Minnesota this time of the year but several of our younger players (under 13) over the past 20 years have gotten the best distance from throwing forehand rollers. Worth trying if you can do it now or when spring breaks in your area.
Thanks Chuck. I have a pretty good forehand roller. I will see if she can figure it out.

Chuck Kennedy said:
It doesn't work in Minnesota this time of the year but several of our younger players (under 13) over the past 20 years have gotten the best distance from throwing forehand rollers. Worth trying if you can do it now or when spring breaks in your area.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968