www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anyone had the opportunity to try out any of their discs yet?  They have several 13 speed drivers as well as some pretty sweet looking fairway drivers.  All of their discs float.  I've been looking for some decent floating discs for years and haven't been able to find any.  I used a Dragon for awhile but that wasn't a great disc.  I was excited when the Wahoo came out but then it was only released in R-Pro plastic and that was no good.  As of now, DKG only has one plastic, Copper, which the president of the company says is comprable to Pro plastic.  Not the greatest but definitely better than R-Pro.  He says they are working on releasing their discs later this year in premium plastic, and that it will float as well.  I'm stoked to try this company out!

Tags: DKG, float, floater, floating

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

let us know how they fly.
Where did you Purchase the DKG discs, Nick? I just checked out their website and they look very interesting....
I haven't bought any yet but I plan to very soon. they have them at www.discgolfcenter.com. That's where I buy all my discs. Great prices, free shipping, and customer rewards!
Sweet. Thanks for the tip. :)
Anytime.
www.sunkingdiscs.com  Recent shipment arrived.
Thanks but the goal was not to find out where to buy the discs.  I know where to buy them and I'm fairly confident I can get them cheaper at discgolfcenter than anywhere else.  I was hoping to get some insight from individuals who had experience with the discs.
Likewise,but  they're location and 2 dgc are  only a 45 min ride from us .Here's to someones input soon.
i was looking at these recently too. what intrigued me was that they floated but every description i read about them says they have a really wide rim, which i personally dislike. i would be really interested in a review on these discs
plastic lite enough to float will get ate by sharp lava , and ironwoods . its called the Mac - attack !
That is unless they have a nice rubber Lip :) My putters float, though you might not want to throw them over hole 11 down town.... a bit far!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968