www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I play at the park and people are friendly but when i am at a tourny I meet some real gems.  They wont even acknowledge you when you say something to them and are more obsessed with rules than playing. As you get better you seem to meet more of them. The biggest dooshes are the worst golfers what do ya know

Views: 846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate peeps playing music!! I'm a Dueche then!!! WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

ha de ha

LMFAO!!!

I haven't run into too Many Doosh Waffles out on the course. My BIGGEST bitch is the group of 3 "Dooshes" that sound like a group of 20 because they can't seem to talk below 99 decibels and they HAVE TO SCREAM every time they throw. Makes me want to carry a Tazer on the course.

I have run into more than my fair share of those groups on the course. Everything they say is amplified because they believe that others actually want to hear what they have to say (useless babble of course). And then there is of course the phrase "f%^king tree" as if a tree is somehow responsible for their complete lack of talent. You can usually hear them about four holes away.

Dang! That's them Jim! They get all the way out to you too, huh??? :)

They are out there, that's why I like playing Grandmaster, we're all just a bunch of old fat guys that don't take ourselves too seriously.

As you get better and more experienced YOU change.  You try harder.  You care more.  You get used to playing with good players and playing by the rules and expect yourself to play well.  You become more disappointed with throwing bad shots.  It is a natural progression.  It is also why you keep on getting better.  As you change, the kind of behavior which bothers you will change as well.

Players who consistently play poorly during tournaments (even if they play well in casual rounds) become frustrated and may not be very sociable.  Players who play below their own expectations dip into a funk as well.  Most players are fine if you give them a bit after the round to recover.  A beer helps, too.

Most disc golfers are pretty darn cool, all things considered and I am proud to have them as friends.

Mark Ellis = The voice of reason

chekmark    checkmark

Great insight!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968