www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am not talking about getting the chunks of mud off, I mean clean them when you get home. I heave heard of some people running them through the dishwasher. Anyone else do anything like that? I personally just let them stay a little dirty and throw them again next round.

Tags: clean, dirt, dirty, discs, dishwasher, mud

Views: 2227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never tried the dishwasha (never had one anywhere I've lived) but, I do usually wipe my discs down with a some water and a towel after a messy round. I like em clean :)
I use a scotch brite pad and comet . I put them in the sink and run water over them as I scrub . It make them look like new and as a bonus it gives the disc a nice grip .
purple power in a spray bottle works like a charm
Brandon Parsons said:
The only time that I get crazy and actually take the time to clean off all my discs is the day before a tournament when I don't have anything else to do and cant think about anything else I give all my discs a good wipe down and redo the starting line up of discs
I do that too!
The only discs I really wash are my putters the get the dirtiest. Warm soap and water with a scotch brite pad and they are good as new on the grip end of things. If they need it my drivers and mid's are all z or esp plastic so i just use handi wipes on the area that I throw from and let her rip
Probably a superstition but I keep them eating utensil clean. I feel it washes bogeys away.
I dont go as far as putting them in a dish washer, But i do wipe down my disc before every shot, I carry a damp cloth and a dry one.
I use to clean with soap and water before every event. Now they get wiped off after each throw before I put it back in the bag. If I play in the morning the dew from the grass helps get the real dirt off. If it lands in water then they really get a bath.
I dont wash my disc's, but my boyfriend cleans his disc's everytime we go throw. He drove me nuts about how dirty my disc's were, so I gave in and let him wash them.
towel in bag wipe off mud other than that i might take them out to dry off if it was raining or snowing out
I hang an old undershirt out of my back pocket when I play. I don't care what gets on them, I can bleach the hell out of it if it gets really nasty, and they're the perfect thing for wiping mud off of plastic.
Only if they get really, really dirty. Otherwise, It's not a major concern.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968