www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering how many people have a lost disc returned to them.  It seems to me that unless a regular player finds the disc it is to never be seen again. Is this the norm outside of Michigan????  And yes all the discs are signed with phone# and PDGA#b

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, it turned out happy. I found 3 star plastic discs in one tree yesterday. Only one had a name and number, which I called and left a message. Karma is great.
i've lost about 10 so far in the last year, not one returned.
lmao, i know, i was looking for a period.
I have lost discs but a copy have been returned. And it just so happens this past Tuesday when a group us played someone came across my disc in a ravine and they saw us sitting at a table after we finished and asked if it was one of ours.
Unless you spend a lot of time personalizing your disc...i.e. "dying them." I mean also...I don't have $20 to throw around and most disc golfers don't either. And even though it's just plastic it adds up....I mean I have lost 8 disc on my course in the last year. That's $120 right there...so it's more than "just plastic." I am sure if someone found your ipod with all of your info in it only to ignore you information or the fact that it was yours...and wipes it clean it would bother you. SO it might only be plastic to you, but some people are serious in love with certain disc because it's there bread and butter. .
Well, Josh, heres the thing man. YOU lost the discs. Either you gave up looking, or decided the disc wasn't worth the effort to retrieve. I have made that decision many times. Now, leaving a disc in plain sight, and other groups are close behind, I think you have a legitimate brief. But if I decide to forgo diving into the lake after my favorite disc, and someone else decides he wants to get it, well, I feel that he has earned the right to throw that disc. Plus, I'm not in the habit of slingin my IPOD around.
Busy tree!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968