www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Actually we probably have two. But we have a local guy who likes to play disc golf, is in his 50s and nobody likes to play with him. He is always a bit angry and hard to get along with. He brings his dog to league, doesn't put it on a leash, and doesn't pick up after it when it takes a dump. And then you have to listen to him yelling at his dog when you are trying to throw. On top of all of the aggravation that he causes other people he will absolutely go off the handle if you happen to be talking when he goes up to throw. I don't make a habit of talking while others are trying to throw but I am human. Instead of asking politely for me to be quiet he has gone off on a major rant and then blamed his poor shot on that.

Yesterday morning he showed up for league along with quite a few other people. I started taking money because nobody ever wants to run things so I just go ahead and do it. He was there while I was taking other people's money. With about ten minutes to go he and a friend of his walk off to a spot in the trees to smoke some herbal medicine. I keep taking money and with about three minutes to go I yell "Bring it in". He and his buddy don't come up. I ask everyone what to do because we want to start. He has not even told me that he is going to play so I'm not sure whether the two of them are in or not. Everybody says to go ahead and flip. We all flip and have our partners when all of a sudden he walks up with his friend and starts yelling about how he didn't drive all of the way there and not be able to play. I remind him that I called "bring it in" three times. Another friend of mine calls him a moron and he then says "Call me a moron again and I will deck you". My friend walks right up to him, calls him a moron and says "Go ahead and hit me". They didn't fight but it was indeed the best entertainment since nobody really likes this guy.

I will say that I tolerate him and I have played OK in the same group as him. He is a decent player and has won in doubles a few times. But he is old and grouchy and needs to learn how to not be an a$shole.

How many of you have someone like this around. He always is the reason for the problem but never wants to apologize. Instead he would rather blame it on someone like me because he said that I didn't yell "Bring it in" loud enough. I tell people that I am not a babysitter and people need to take responsibility and act like adults. I have been called many names for having that attitude but I am not a babysitter. Grow the f^ck up please! I know that you are able to read a watch or cell phone clock. He made eleven people wait simply because he wanted to get high and not pay attention. Since when does life work that way?

End of rant.

Views: 300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We Have One !!!!  I call him the Hammer Guy !!!!   Hey Hammer Guy !!!!  :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968