www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'll admit, this is a particularly touchy subject for me.  I make it a point to absorb single players into our group whenever possible.  Exceptions might be if we are playing doubles or best throw, but even then I am open to the idea.  Its been my experience that this is rarely done, at least not in these parts. (The South)  I know I have met 5 or 6 very cool, very interesting people  this way, and only one I wouldn't play a round with again.  Certainly there are times when the single wants to be alone, and it seems easy to say "thanks, but I'm practicing" and politely decline an offer to join.  Maybe its because I am still learning the sport, but I'm curious about other player's habits.  Anyway, whats your take?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, during casual play, we ask if they catch us....if they wanna play along or play through. Not during league though...not unless it's someone we know..and we're not in a big group.
Only if she has big boobs.
if we are not in a tournament (local league) then of course. Its how you meet local players. Plus, I think thtas how most of us started, isnt it? This way you cna learn who you invite to doubles or to join your club and who not to.
HAHAHAHAH yes
You're absolutely right, Tino. I met everyone I play with on the course. Except for a few to whom I introduced the game.
Good luck finding her alone on the course. =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968