www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I do. I need to get outside and feel the sun so that I don't feel all cooped up and crazy. It is only supposed to be about 35 today but I don't care. I am layering up and heading out to play.

During winter each day that I can play seems like a bonus because I just don't expect to get that many rounds in.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm like Lee, I work outside year round, so I'll play regardless of the weather. The only problem I have is I can't go after work unless I want to play Glow.
I have the same problem with losing daylight. I can usually get in a solo round if I do it right after work. Fortunately our club runs a random draw doubles league on Sunday afternoon all year. Sometimes we have to wait on sledders when there is snow. I also dress in layers and usually after the first 3 or 4 holes I don't notice the cold.

I need to get my fix.

Pfft!  35 isn't winter, unless it has one of these "-" in front of it.

I have played through winter, and taken winters off from disc golf.  I survived both ways.

yep and now my home course is gonna get snow,and other courses 50 miles away,i set up a little 5 hole at my house.

Nice Harold! That is Awesome. Can't WAIT to have enough property someday to build my own course....

I live near Ann Arbor, and it's winter in Michigan 10 months out if the year :)  My only beef with playing in the winter is the sun is gone by 5pm.  I'll play in almost any weather.  Lightning is really the only thing that kind of spooks me off, and then even still I will debate on playing a round :)

Get out and play no matter the weather!

Live in Florida. MIld winters. Come on down, we play ALL year long!

You bet, I warm up the Wii and play some Tiger Woods Golf which has a Disc Golf Course LOL

I may start working out and Training this winter to become a better Throwing Player !

You're so funny Donny.

I could say I'll be out on the Sunny Southern California Courses with Just a Teeshirt and Shorts , But some of the folks with alot of Snow may not like that !!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968