www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking for comments and members.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, try out a bunch and see what works for you
Innova, Discraft, Lat64, Gateway, Discmania. I'm all about having what is best for me regardless of disc maker.
Innova, Discraft and DGA (aka Discraft)
I use a mixed bag of innova and disc craft. I have started to use the vibram putters. I find it to hard to really try and stick with just one brand, it seems to me to be something that you can not do. Each disc manufacture has discs that I like and they seem to do the stuff i need them to do. I commonly throw a 168 pro destroyer, or an ESP nuke for maxx D and anhyzer shots. I use a champ boss to roll. I like the lat 64 Halo to make huge hyzer bombs. I use the disc craft buzz as my mid range. So i would say im not somebody to be just a one brand man.
Sounds similar to my bag...
I use whatever I can get. If it doesn't look like a crappy disc, I try it.
I intentionally find and buy crappy ones for the holes that people usually lose discs on.
So yes, my bag is not racist. haha
Same here, Innova for distance except the TBird.....I use that all the time. Discraft for mids, especially the buzzz.......obviously. I have a Lat64 Core in this sweet clear/purple color...great anny disc with superior control and of course a Wizard by Gateway. Always in my satchel with me.
I carry a mixed bag for different courses, innova and discraft with a gateway warlock for putting
I use Discraft, Innova, and a couple of Lightning. I have found over time what works for me and they are not all the same manufacture.
Discraft innova 50-50 with one lat64.
DGA , Innova !!
I look like i am sponsored by innova. Only none Innova disc is a discraft buzz.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968