www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking for comments and members.

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup,discraft and innova mostly.
Innova, Discraft, Gateway, and Latitude 64 all show up in my bag.
Same here, Innova for distance except the TBird.....I use that all the time. Discraft for mids, especially the buzzz.......obviously. I have a Lat64 Core in this sweet clear/purple color...great anny disc with superior control and of course a Wizard by Gateway. Always in my satchel with me.
Heck ya. I have Discraft, Latitude 64, Innova, and Hero (really Innova). IMO, unless you are a pro and are sponsored by a company. You are just missing out on some great discs. Heck you can't tell me even the sponsored pros would love to have a Roc (if you throw for Discraft) or a Buzzz (throw for Innova)
The main reason I only throw Innova is because it is mostly what is available around here (a little gateway but I don't buy it). I would love to try Discraft stuff (FLX plastic is awesome) and I plan on picking up MVP, Vibram, and would like to try some Laat 64. For the most part though I am pretty pleased with just having Innova and don't feel like I'm missing out (except maybe for the Buzzz and in the putter area...).
I have a mixed closet, lol. old innova discs i rarely use anymore. i use mostly discraft, 1 lat 64, and 1 Innova mold when the course calls for it.
No not anymore, i used to use Discraft, Innova & Gateway but now it's just 100% Michigan pride Discraft & 1 DGA.
my two favorite discs are the discraft flick and the innova spider. I carry several of each and a gateway putter along with a mix bag of valks, destroyers and wraiths
Nope. Pure dc:)
tried vibram, lat, and MVP but ended coming back.
I've got Innova,Discraft,Gateway and Discmania in the bag. Innova makes Discmania so I'm not sure i that one counts. All my drivers are Innova.
I have mostly innova but I putt with a challanger also have a nuke in the bag and sometimes a buzzz, meteor
I know what You guys are saying and I am at a point in my game in which I'm not really trying any new plastic out. I did try the Nuke and Katana out but was not impressed. A well beat Boss will fly just as well if not better for MAX. D. and a Sidewinder is easier to roll. Both are way to flippy to be reliable for me. I did however achieve some moderate distance when throwing with my off hand(LHBH) let's say 250-300' with a good pull. Thanks for the feedback folks. In the bag during tourney's 2 Star Boss-174, 2 CFR Champion Max-174, 2 Champion Sidewinder-174, 2 Z Predator-174, 2 Pro Line Tsunami-171, 3 CFR Glow Gazelle-174, 2 2006 USDGC Champion Rocs-180, 2 11x K.C. Rocs, 3 Pro D. Challengers-174, and 2 Organic Wizards-174. All disc are in different stages of wear.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968