www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been trying to get back into shape by playing speed rounds. Does anyone have any records to share? What is your best time and what was your best score? Anyone care to share?

Tags: Speed, golf

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a local business man that gets out at lunch (i wont mention names) throws his socks over the bottoms of his work slacks and has at it!! I would put him in the running any day for quickest rounds its hear say that his wife doesn't much care for the game...So a game in any time you can and as fast need be is all understandable. Anyone else know this guy?? Or one like him..
Pop Arounleut said:
yeah you are right....didn't notice the typo...plus I'm asian..."that's what I said 'booty traps'!"

mark ellis said:
The discussion asked for the "fatest" round. Shouldn't this discussion be in the Beerbellies club?

LOL
I remember during a round a guy came running up sweating & panting & while asking if he could play through (he didn't wait for an answer) stepped up & threw his drive (a giant white ultimate looking disc) & off he ran. We saw him run through 2 more times before we had completed one round.
It didn't seem like he was having much fun, more like a workout for him. Dude was in shape though.

With all the talk about having patience & taking your time on putts etc this style of play just doesn't seem right to me. If everybody was playing speed golf like this it would be a whole different game wouldn't it? Smokers would be at a slight disadvantage.
Running Man John : 19 holes at Morley Field in 15 minutes !!!!
somewhere, I think it was a link from Hossfeld's page or something, that showed all sorts of disc golf records. google it ?
Hosfeld plays alot of speed golf. I like to take in the scenery myself.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968