www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I love my r pro plastics and i would love to have the whole collectio. I know there are a lot of people out there who can't stand them so let me know if you have any that you wouldn't mind selling or trading.

Benjamin

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

R-Pro Boss. Thrown three games or so, but it has had some impacts. 163G, purple
i have an unthrown pink R-Pro Boss... 162g i think. I'll trade any new dye-able disc for it
We have a bunch of R-Pro listed at http://www.Hazardiscs.com , even some of the more rare items like R-Pro Cros, Skeeters, and Hydras. We're getting some more of the R-Pro Darts too; they'll be arriving next Wednesday.

Ryan
========
just curious why do you like them? i never thrown that type of plastic. i thrown dx, pro,pro-line, ce, candy, esp, esp flx,star,z,x etc.
I have an R-Pro Skeeter with some ink on the back of the flight plate. I will gladly trade you for...well, anything really. Do you have any drivers you are looking to give up?
I have a dart and a thrown once cro. I won them both in tourneys an I just cannot get over the rim on the dart and the cro I have a star spider which I will rely upon more to do the same thing. I do also have an rpro roc that was used only for an ace race. Let me know if you are interested. contact me at dgcoursereview if possible as I rarely use this site. Username: harr0140
I have a cro in R-pro, use it as a short range roller, u on Discaroo? i'll offer a trade on there.
I have a R-pro cro that I hate with every ounce of my being. only thrown a few times, the only good thing about this disc is that I really enjoy saying its name. will trade for pretty much any pro d discraft
i like the grip of the plastic and the flight line of the boss is great...they do get beat up pretty good when you smack a tree but in the cold they are wonderful.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968