www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I got one in a lot of discs I bought and it doesn't look familiar to me.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

woops looks like its a glide. Never mind!
Looks pretty understable. I wonder if it would be a good replacement for my recently lost Champ Leopard?
it was the z glide. and yes very understable mid range driver. more understable than a leopard.
well I'll give it a try. never had one in the hand before. I like a disc I can turn over pretty easy to "go around a corner" My leopard was perfect for that shot!
i love mine. throw it flat and it will "glide" very nicely to the right (rhbh). put it on an anny and it turns hard to get around trouble. and you can obviously hyzer flip it. it's pretty speedy for a mid. i have 2 leopards in my bag as well. i don't really use them for hard right turning shots. i pull out the glide. i love discraft mids. they just feel great in the IMO.
maybe it will be a great ying to my drones yang!
that's exactly what it is. i have an flx drone as well. the z glide. and a buzzz ss. i throw an element instead of a buzzz. just feels better to me. love that buzzz ss though.
right now I throw an aviar for short anny shots. I don't think that will change anytime soon I carry two flx drones and I'm currently feeling out the Z drone although I'm slowly losing interest in it already!
glide is a fairway driver, not a midrange, just to clear that up. mine is so flippy i cant even hyzer flip it, i hyzer-annhyzer it! but it comes in handy in certain situations!
well the leopard is a fairway driver too!
it says mid range driver on the disc.

Lotto said:
glide is a fairway driver, not a midrange, just to clear that up. mine is so flippy i cant even hyzer flip it, i hyzer-annhyzer it! but it comes in handy in certain situations!
the leopard I had said fairway driver. and the Glide is under long range drivers on Discraft website. thats one step above midrange. I'd call that a fairway driver too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968