www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been out of work for quite some time now. When I have been out of work before I always end up at the disc golf course. It's like my place to get out and do something. Last year I put all of that spare time into course maintenance. I did recently land a part time job so maybe things are finally looking up.

How many of you are in the same boat? I think that disc golf can keep us a little bit sane in these tough times. Or else we end up here debating Roc vs. Buzz.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My game grows with unemployment! Unemployment turned me into a college student again, so I would agree on VanHalens observation on weekday to weekend participants.
HELLS YAS THEY GO TOGETHER.
what sort of jobs do you apply for?
classic jim c. post..see jim we all read you stuff,sill man
Not necessarily, but it is a bad combination!
Roc vs buzz... I'll take the Warrior!
This thread no longer applies since I now have a job, albeit a part time job. New thread, does working part time go hand in hand with disc golf? I know that winning the ace pool goes hand in hand with beer consumption.
I own my business and it is definately feast or famine. If work is lax, I am discgolfing every day. When work is everywhere, like it has been lately....................shit man. I havent played a full round in two weeks and it drives me nuts. Working 7 days a week to make coin before it snows is more important right now but it sucks. The only good thing is I putt in my yard everyday whether Im working or not.
yes, 45 lbs heavier one year ago, and nuttin to do till my friend dragged me out and introduced this great sport to me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968