www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am just wondering if you all get grief about playing the most wonderful sport ever. I have tried to get her to come out and play but she told me it is just a bunch of dirtbags looking for an excuse to get away from there wives then i said there are women that play too and it turned into oh so that is why you play geeeezzzz never ending grief HELP

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i get my boyfriends to play with me, and if they dont well then i give them grief. AND i usually get my way LOL1
but honestly, the only way to make her understand is to drag her out there lol
i have never met anyone that dislikes disc golf AFTER they have tried it, i mean one whole round of actually caring about what they were doing and legitimately trying. plain and simple let her know ,"dont knock it till your rocked it"
besisdes we need REALLY NEED more women so speaking on behalf of otehr chicks please get her out there on the course!
<3
and i bet you shell fall in love!
valerie
Valerie, why aren't there more women like you at our course? Seems like our course is run over with drunken men with their heads in their asses. Love your attitude. I think that our course would surely be a better place with more women around.
"..for better or worse.."remember those vows.Marriage is a commitment,the 50/50 ruling applies.Wife's concern would/is the budget money spent towards plastic .."do you really need more discs right now?"Other than that,she is behind my disc golf playing,have fun.
every once in a while when im at the course ALL day and sometimes night, but for the most part she knows how much i love this sport, so she doesnt gripe too much anymore
i agree

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968