www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am just wondering if you all get grief about playing the most wonderful sport ever. I have tried to get her to come out and play but she told me it is just a bunch of dirtbags looking for an excuse to get away from there wives then i said there are women that play too and it turned into oh so that is why you play geeeezzzz never ending grief HELP

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bummer dude, sorry to hear that. being married sounds shitty.
With the bank account to back it ?????? Now that's funny!!!! Bahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!
no its good exercise and a stress reliever why would anybody hold that against anybody- end of thread
Yeah, that is pretty funny.
Just say "Yes Dear".
WOW!!! thats nice! I love being Married!
My wife loves sports and she plays with me. About 9 month ago we moved to Hilo Hawaii and they do not have baskets, just trees to throw at. Since then I might get her to play like once a month as the tree thing just is not so much fun for her. She is also ..."with child"... though the last time she was a prego she played the day before having the kid and wanted to play the week after... I made her wait two weeks!!

You might tell her that DG is something you love... and since she to is something you love it would be nice to play the game together! It always works better when your spending time together, Then do something with her that she likes... even if it's not on the top of your list!
hey cant blame her for being spot on,and there are some hot disc golf gals out there
Mine plays with me, so no....but she does think that I spend more time with it than her sometimes.
I don't get too much grief, I've tried getting her to come and play,but she's just not interested. She does use the "you spend more time doing that than with me." line. *sigh*
perhaps there are a beginners-class for girls on your lokal course she can join? i got my boyfriend hooked on frisbeegolf so now we play together. i find it one of the best sports for a couple to play together. but if she is one of those girls that hate competing against boys, it can be good to get to know other girls playing disk golf as well :)
My wife doesn't give me too much grief and she comes out and plays a round with me sometimes. She knows it's something I enjoy and at least I'm getting some exercise while doing it. She loves taking pictures, so she has kinda become the unofficial photographer for our bigger events.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968