www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Keep your dog at home! I hate stepping in dog crap, I hate bite marks in my discs, and yes I hate YOUR dog.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's on the owner to train and raise the dog, Also it's a hefty fine for not picking up after the dog and or having it off leash in areas. if the park allows dogs and their owner is a lazy peice thats not the dogs fault.
I will bring my dog to certian courses and not to those that arent dog friendly, I feel the same way that you do about the untrained dogs that run a muck and ruin discs and courses. But it's not their fault.. IMO it falls on the owner. Blame them and report them if needs be.
I would have done the same thing to the owner when it was his turn to tee.
Maybe if Michael Vick doesn't pan out in Philidelphia, I heard he's a great disc golf player, and it'll only be a matter of time before your problem is no longer a problem.
I'm thinkin' chain saw! More visual impact, lots of splatter - and you can use it to trim those pesky limbs or whole trees that get in the way!
Dog Poop is just wrong to have out on the course. It's up to the owner to clean up after your pet at all times.
I don't mind dogs. Hell one course I would rather play with someone that has a large dog for safety reasons. But yeah picking up after them is a must.
Right now...Dog poop isn't the issue at our course....

The other day a couple of causal golfers finished up...someone asked how did the round go...One replied "Well, I didn't land in any Bum Poop...so I guess it was good"
that's friggen hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its pretty pitiful that humans are acting like wild animals.
let me guess, your dogs crap doesn't stink, and it probably doesn't shed, and I'm sure that he can hear your thoughts too! I figured.
that is awesome (that he said that, not that you have to deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) hahahaha
dog poop isnt the problem on my home course , however , geese poop well theres another story

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968