www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know Donny is some what of an easy target when it comes to verbal jabs on this site, and yes alot of his posts do not provide an in depth prospective or opinion on the questions asked, but I would like to give a little insight into the man known as Donny O. Aside from Snapper Pierson, I would say that Donny is the most influential figure in Disc Golf in San Diego. When half of your(300+) aces have come on pole holes you are old school, and if you dont know what a pole hole is than you really have no place talking ish to anyone! No Donny is not a close friend, but he always greets me and my wife and my kids with a huge smile and makes me feel fortunate to play disc golf in San Diego.

Views: 0

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have had the privilege of selling a few shirts to Donny, and had a number of conversations with him one the phone and have nothing but good things to say about him. He is very well spoken and I think a genuinely nice guy, and not just because he has purchased clothing from us but because he seems to just be that way! I have no doubt that he is that way in person as well.
It is cool that you are letting everybody know about Donny. I am one of the most influential people in disc golf in my neighborhood. So I appreciate your comments and I know he does too. ****Donnys' head swells****
hey now,glad to read that you have Donny's back.Rule # 1 is understood by a few,ignored by many.Just another old school object/target thrower from by gone days.Peace
300 aces on any target says something
Donny Who????
WOW !!!!!

I heard there was another thread about me somewhere , but could not find it !!!!

I'm usually in the Media , so any Tabloids are part of the social network I guess . WhooooHooooo !!!!!

I do get into trouble with some from time to time and folks are right , I need to think before I speak !!!!

I just want to see players HAPPY !!!! I really enjoy this Sport and watching players have as much FUN as I do Playing !!!!

I'm also really fortunate to play in Paradise ( San Diego , California ) as some are still experiencing rough winter still.

I like having Friends from ALL over the World , not just from where I live !!!!! You can share Disc Golf Experiences , photos , home course information and a general appreciation of this Cool Sport of Disc Golf !!!!

I have been Invited to play different places in the World and this would not have been possible without this website. I seem to be able to communicate to more players here , then I can on the PDGA website.

Being GLOBAL is really Cool , as I like to travel and meet new people every day !!!!

I'd also like to Personally Thank ALL my Friends as there are WAY too many COOL players I have met and have yet to meet !!!!

Thanks and Stay Positive !!!!!

Any of you can contact me at : donnyotime@yahoo.com
or here as I'm online each day for about a hour.
Wow, for Donny Olow that is a lot of words, maybe a book (perhaps a trilogy). But he still has an apparently unlimited supply of exclamation points! Go Donny. When I grow up I am going to learn to be as positive as you are.

Donny Olow said:
WOW !!!!!

I heard there was another thread about me somewhere , but could not find it !!!!

I'm usually in the Media , so any Tabloids are part of the social network I guess . WhooooHooooo !!!!!

I do get into trouble with some from time to time and folks are right , I need to think before I speak !!!!

I just want to see players HAPPY !!!! I really enjoy this Sport and watching players have as much FUN as I do Playing !!!!

I'm also really fortunate to play in Paradise ( San Diego , California ) as some are still experiencing rough winter still.

I like having Friends from ALL over the World , not just from where I live !!!!! You can share Disc Golf Experiences , photos , home course information and a general appreciation of this Cool Sport of Disc Golf !!!!

I have been Invited to play different places in the World and this would not have been possible without this website. I seem to be able to communicate to more players here , then I can on the PDGA website.

Being GLOBAL is really Cool , as I like to travel and meet new people every day !!!!

I'd also like to Personally Thank ALL my Friends as there are WAY too many COOL players I have met and have yet to meet !!!!

Thanks and Stay Positive !!!!!

Any of you can contact me at : donnyotime@yahoo.com
or here as I'm online each day for about a hour.
" But he still has an apparently unlimited supply of exclamation points!"

aaaahahaha, thats for sure.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968