www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So im sure most of you are aware of Nate Doss's performance this week in Santa Cruz. I personally am a huge fan of his game and professionalism on the course. I hope he wins but I was wondering what you out there were thinking about the Worlds and who you predict are going to be contenders going into the final day of action.

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anthon.

Fair enough. He could benifit from the win and I do no count him throwing himslef out of this race. I look foward to seeing how the final nine turns out tomorrow Justin. Will anyone be spectating first hand?

boo

Not a fan of our picks Shawn?

I hope Josh or Derek wins, but it would be great if Nate wins another one....
Nate, or EMac
I do really like Eric too, basically for me Discraft or nothing.
I am watching our local player Jordan Cowles, who is just outside the top twenty. Pretty cool to see a guy who plays in the local league and then is out in California tearing it up at Worlds. He has some game.

I think Nate is gonna take it. Josh is really trying to make a comeback, Emac just seems to be having a bit of a hard time, although I would really like to see him win again. Its been a REALLY Good competition this year! Derek Billings has been fun to watch with the lead card also.

Anyone else spend the 1st couple days not knowing who Nikko was without his Fro????

Hoping for Paige Pierce on the Women's card
Page has seemed frustrated to me. but, DANG that girl has an arm! I think Val is gonna pull it off though.
I was watching a video on her "In the Bag," and she says she throws Very overstable discs on a anny line, and let it fight back.  If she can get discs out that far doing that, I can't imagine what she would do hyzer flipping a Nuke SS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968