www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So I've never had much luck using my putter further out than say 75' to 100' (approx) let alone driving with it. When ever I would use more than a minimal pull through, accuracy went out the window. I think the major reason for this is my grip. I've tried a power grip, no luck, because my index finger gets caught on the rim. Tried a fan grip, no go, it would just slip out and go no were.

So, what type of grips do you use or any further modifications to your throw when you use a putter for distance.

Thanks and Peace.

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just ordered hat Ion putter by Maple Vally. Hoping to check it out as a driver for short holes. Anyone have any input on that putter? If I know Rescue, he's reading this sentence while ordering one. haha
one of my friends has a few of em he really likes them. personally I didnt like it but hey it may work for you
hey!! It's J Moody! Still got that FLX challanger? hey man, I want that CE Eagle and a champ roc (not bagged one) whaddaya say?
What do you mean ordering...It's ordered! lol!! just kidding. However I did order a Nuke....I can't stop!
What up man? Yea I still have it lol the ce eagle was sold and the champ roc is a friend of mine, he is sponsered and can only throw discraft I really want that NPH wild cat (that dye is awesome!) but he would need more outta the trade to do it. lemme know what ya wanna do. oh and u can just email it to me I just responded to this first

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968