www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Greetings DiscGolfersR.Us world,

I had created a group called "Dye Discs" with hopes of seeing people's work of art on their Discs.

I am a novice or beginner.  I had posted my attempts at dying my discs.  But there have been only a few people who joined, and I am thankful for them displaying their work of arts.  Since my group has not been popular or well advertized, I created this discussion.

Please inspire me and hopefully anyone else who is interested in this type of work.  Use this discussion to show off your Artistic side of our sport.

Here I am with my favorite Disc that I decorated myself.............  The "NUKE".

When posting your works, please reduce your pixal to something less then 500.

This way it will be small enough not to warp the Discussion, but big enough to see the Disc's details.

Thank you,

Victor

aka Daddy_Dragon

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you do not mind Kris, But I copied and placed your pic here.

Is this what you've been doing instead of responding to my PM's Victor? Join were Dye'n here, that's where most of us post our stuff.

Robey the one,

I have not received any PMs from you lately.  My last message to you was for you to send "Dad" to Dookville and I gave you the address.

Really? It didn't show up on my home screen so I didn't know I had a message, JK  btw. I'll send him on his way then. do you know what weight "he" was? I liked how "he" flew and I don't know if the weight is still visible on the bottom of the disc.

No I don't mind.

Here are my first attempts to dye. So much fun doing them! Love seeing all the other great dyes, good work people!

A couple of Dyes that I did for my wife's Birthday Party today.

Using them as prizes for her "Stormie Open".

First is a Glow Buzz and then the new Ti Buzz.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968