www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ive used Rit liquid and the powder with acetone and 100% alcohol. Acetone with Rit powder On Champion works really fast just painting it on, But the only thing you have to watch out for is that it will lift the glue on the vinyl but if you work quick it comes out good. The only thing with Rit is is that it is only like 10% Dye and the rest are fillers so it is as potent as some other Dyes that are on the market. I own a sign business and I can make stencils and Graphics So if anyone needs vinyl and other products Just let me know. Im experimenting with alot of products and trying to come up with a thick dye that i can paint on that will work quick. Ill let ya know what works best but if anyone else has any other information that would be great Thanks

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much do you charge for vinyl? Can we get it pre cut with the design we want?
absolutely ill do whatever ya what i have a plotter cutter Just need to make the vector image and i can cut it
what's the price range?
Ill post some pics i just dyed a Boss with the Yamaha logo on it. It is just black dye but it came out pretty good.
This is the Boss i dyed with Rit Powder and Alcohol Yamaha Logo
Attachments:
Average stuff 10 bucks for a logo on a 10inch x 10inch piece of vinyl. More intricate designs would be more money.
all you use is rit powder and alcohol? How long do you let it sit on the disc to dye it?
that Yamaha logo is tight.
Cool !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968