www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In a very short amount of time it looks like Dynamic Discs has filled the gaps in Lat64 and Westsides offerings. DD is producing some fantastic discs in my opinion, especially the Trespass, what a reliable driver.

It now completely possible to fill your bag with Swedish plastic and not have any gaps. Has anyone else been throwing DD, Lat, and Westsides new discs exclusivly?

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not throwing any DD discs. However, I have now included the Lat 64 Flow in the lineup and it is a very good disc. Good bomber disc. Otherwise I have a Havoc and a King. I want to buy a Giant soon.

I have thrown the Trespass and the Judge, both are awesome discs!

I think I would if I had a dealer close to where I live. Plus switching putters would be hard for me.

I still putt with Aviars, but I must admit I liked the Mercy better, just don't care for Lats plastic for it's putters.

Nothing will unseat my Wizards, but I did try out my buddy's Judge a couple times and it is nice. The Trespass is in my bag right now though, and I am really liking it!

I have yet to throw any of the New Dynamic Disc's. Are they made in different types of plastic ?

Is there a list of the New products somewhere ?

What types of stability ratings are they ? Stable , Understable or Overstable ?

What are the Drivers , Mid-Range and Putters like ?

Any Information is greatly appreciated !!!! Thanks !!!!

Westside: all have tremendous glide and feel great in the hand (grippy)   

the warship is now my goto midrange for straight shots a 300+...effortlessly

the king, boatman and sword have made into my bag as well

Lat64: only thrown the river but again...glide is awesome

DD: not yet but will get some in there i'm sure.

Outside of those 3 i'm only throwing vibram... making all four of these companies my personal recommendation.

Superior grip, glide and durability. Hate to say it...but these companies take much more pride in what they put out compared to their competitors. 

I have to agree that the Latitude 64 and Westside plastic is top notch. Opto plastic reminds me of Champion stuff and Gold Line plastic reminds me of Star stuff. All well made. My new Gold Line Flow is one of my favorite discs and my new Giant is pretty awesome for headwinds.

The Dynamic Discs come in the following plastics:

Lucid- Opto, Champ, Z

Fuzion- Goldline, Star, X

BioFuzion- EcoStar

Classic- Dx, Eze, Pro (For Putters only so far)

they also have a lucid-air plastic.. it's the good version of blizz plastic

I've had a gold line Flow for over a year now. Just hit a 276' ace with it yesterday (Only my 3rd ace ever). I also have an Opto Flow and it flies completely different than the gold line. I think Lat64 is very good quality plastic, but I was disappointed in the huge variation in flight between Opto and Gold line indicating to me that Lat64 still has some quality control issues to address. I realize that no two discs are identical, but the variation between gold line and opto is ridiculous. Judging by flight alone, you'd never guess they were the same "named" disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968