www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone out there who uses this Android App? I have some questions about how to enter SSA's and calculate player ratings.

Tags: android, app, easy, pro, scorecard

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gimme two weeks (when I have a new phone), and i'll get back to ya! :)
I put it on my phone but I have had phone problems so have not used it yet... let me know how you like it, sending my phone in to get it fixed so I'll be using it again soon. yay
I love the app...it really is pretty awesome. I just can't quite figure out how to add the Scratch Scoring Averages so that it will calculate my player rating. I've tried to look it up online but can't find much. It's frustrating because I know how I think it should work but I must be missing something. Cool app though, definitely recommend it.
I have Emailed the app makers before on a issue with it and they responded fast, You might just email them and ask to see if it is a feature that they can add them self'e then just send out a Update. that way you don't have to do all the work.
I love the app, still new to it, so I haven't figured the SSA out yet, but it is awesome!
Great App. Must have for Disc golfers. Keeps running statistics on people you play with, and courses. I can see my avg. score by hole on my fav. courses, helps me stay cognative of what holes I really need to increase focus on. Also keeps track of handicap, which is helpful for me when I play with people new to the sport. Keeps it competitive even when I'm throwing 2 over, and they're throwing 14-20 over. I threw a 6 over (rough day) and my buddy (fourth time out) threw a 12 over. With handicaps, he beat me by one. Keeps the new guys interested, instead of getting frustrated by losing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968