www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-RARE-FLAT-TOP-11X-KC-PRO-ROC-180g_W0QQite...

1,000$ for a custom dyed disc with no picture showing it to be flat, or an 11x KC Roc, for that matter.
And when you dye them, they become flat.

Hmm...

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well only a grand to find out!
Looks like a ching rock to me. they were flat as table and not THAT rare. $1,000!?! you gotta be kidding me!
I don't care if it was the last Roc on earth, I would never pay that much for a disc!

The ad should read...

Wanted ultra rare collector to buy ultra rare Roc! Must be a "money is no object" kinda buyer... Thanks...
does it come with the remote control?
What the hell is wrong with that guy??? Doesn't he know if he had dyed it "true blueberry" he could have asked for $2,000. I know there's two ebay buyers that would seriously think about it. They were the two that dropped $101 and $127 bucks on the AM World Champion 'Cow' Katanas - blueberry - recently. I would have targeted those dudes.
I don't know about throwing it, or hanging it for that matter, but it would be handy for a game of checkers.
I think I will start selling discs under the heading Blueberry, it's highly lucrative. I've probably got 500 blue-ish discs multiply that by 127$..
and he wants $5.00 to ship , what a joke.
I understand the concept of "collector discs" BUT, I buy, I throw, I find, I throw. See the pattern. I had someone go thru my bag an question why I throw some of mine. he told me that they were worth money. I responded Yes sir they are. It comes in the form of a great shot.
Screw the blueberry. I'm gonna just attach -berry at the end of all the colors of discs I have that I should sell.

So, looks like a got an...

Orangeberry
Cherryberry
Lemonberry
Limeberry
Strawberry-berry
Pomegranateberry

and some real unique ones...

Hot Tunaberry
Avocadoberry

and for all you Nuke fans...

Armageddonberry

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968