www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you use ebay to purchase your plastic? What all do you buy: discs, apparel, hats, minis you name it?

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back when I would buy disc, I used eBay and sites like sunking disc, discgolf superstore, and discovering. When I did use eBay I tried to buy SkySouth because I see the owner about once a month. Now I just wait untill I win some plastic or trade for what I want.

I figured buying disc was unneeded after reaching the 300 disc mark lol.
   I would like to part with some discs in my collection, but i dont want the hassel of setting up an account. It would be more personable speaking with the person who is interested. Finding out why they need the disc....ie resale,favorite thrower,  add to their own collection...ect.

What do you have i might be interested?

After posting and selling some items on Ebay, found that it is a whole different psychology.

Everyone wants a deal, and they tend to like to 'bid' more than buy a straight up price.

Seeing starting bids @ $.99 ending up to $40+ on the same item....

Not like your regular storefront or website.

YES! You figured it out Already! I sell stuff on eBay for a supplemental income. ALL used stuff. From camping equipment to disc golf stuff. If you START LOW on Whatever item you may be selling, people will Bid to do Nothing but outbid other people. eBay is nothing but a psychological $$$ game!!! AND IT WORKS! LOL.
it totally works....and I love it!

Speaking of eBay....this was in the Daily Deals today 

http://cgi.ebay.com/InSTEP-DG200-Outdoor-Disk-Golf-Goal%2B-3-Free-D...

Wow. Thats actually not a bad deal. Even if it only lasts a couple years...

Met the owner of "inStep" a few years ago at a trade show.

Makes strollers and baby items also.

You'd think he'd make a disc golf cart.

But knowing disc golfers, they'd want it for nothing.

I'll by "lots" of used disc's every now and then, but it's usually only if at least 2 of the discs in the bunch are something I want. I've also bought a couple of baskets from there (DGA M-14) could've got them at the store's online site but it's easier to pull it all up on ebay and see where the best deal is.
Coming to dps. A 'garage sale' page. "Out of stock" items, used discs..... more. Save $$$$$$. Better than ebay.
First item(s) a set as is going up for sale # the dps garage sale.170g Discraft Hornet with last years mini (new).The disc was used one day. dps signature (sharpie).www.discplayersports.comWhat would you pay for it?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968