www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you use ebay to purchase your plastic? What all do you buy: discs, apparel, hats, minis you name it?

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes. and to sell!

At dps we have the website www.discplayersports.com and now selling on ebay...

The fees are what they are, but it draws business.

See others are doing the same.

Trying to see who buys there and at various disc golf retailer websites.

Does everyone buy plastic only?

I use Ebay for purchases.
I buy A LOT of stuff on eBay. Especially since it usually comes out Cheaper, even WITH shipping, than to pay our local sales tax. I use eBay because I have sold A LOT of stuff with them and there are some GREAT deals if you watch frequently.

Found that it is not always CHEAPER.

When you consider 20% off coupons, and FREE Shipping on over $15 or more for example.

As a retailer, not really worried about cheaper, since can get wholesale pricing.

Use it now more as another marketing tool, since not everyone shops at online website stores.

It's interesting, would like information about all of it.

Thanks.

I am in whats "Considered" South Seattle in South King County. If it is "Cheaper" than buying it here with our 11 PLUS % sales tax, I will do it. I KNOW there has to be more people that think along those lines. Lord I HATE Washington.

You don't pay sales tax at any 'out of state' disc golf or any website.

DPS only charges sales tax to its Florida customers.

In Florida it's 6.5%.

Does Seattle, Washington have FREE healthcare?

DPS current promotion Get 20% coupon (20% off everything)

Along with FREE shipping over $15 orders, NO OUT OF STATE SALES TAX!

The US Gov't hasn't figured out how to tax everyone.

When they consider doing it, the government gets slammed for hurting the economy.

Lol. I don't know if there is FREE healthcare here or not. We pay for ours. We were moved here for my Wife's job, not by choice, per se....
I rarely buy new discs on eBay and instead look for good deals on used/rare discs. And I usually limit my search to "auction only" to avoid all the jacked up "buy it now" prices. If I'm going to buy a disc for shelf price I might as well use other sites..not worth paying ebay and paypal for that...yanno? Probably a good idea you got on eBay though, DPS!
Yes. I bought a Star TeeBird which I then got an ace with. I bought a Fade Gear bag and my last purchase was a DGA Aftershock.
I live 3/4 of a mile from Discovering the World.
Back when I would buy disc, I used eBay and sites like sunking disc, discgolf superstore, and discovering. When I did use eBay I tried to buy SkySouth because I see the owner about once a month. Now I just wait untill I win some plastic or trade for what I want.

I figured buying disc was unneeded after reaching the 300 disc mark lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968