www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does your child's school have this and what are their thoughts on the program. What do they enjoy and what do they not enjoy? Is this an after school program or is this done during school?

I ask because I am thinking about trying to get my sons school to start an EDGE program. If I can get this going I would like to volunteer my time to run it or help out. Any feed back would be amazing and very helpful!

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have wondered about this Myself for sometime, but never remember to ask..... Thanks for Posting Wicked.

There is all the info you need on it here:

www.edgediscgolf.org

Great program.  Our club helped install a 9-hole course at a local elementary school and there's a club member who runs an after-school disc golf program there.  He loves it and the kids are stoked on DG! A lot of them have their parents out throwing with them now.  Doesn't get much better than that.

Good luck with it!

I think Des Reading helped put that program together for Innova to package. She is a quality individual. She is also very open to discuss the program with anyone that will listen.

Cassidy I think we have an EDGE book laying around the house somewhere, full course curriculum

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968