www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anybody already used an electronic score card ?
some are really cheap like this one (less than 20 €)

Views: 43

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw a guy at Sedgley Woods (Philadelphia) with one. He uses it along with the hand written ones to make sure everything is accurate. I think his was a ball golf one, but he said it was one of the more expensive ones. Still a nice piece of equipment to have in the bag...
nope, paper and pencil for me!
I use paper and pen because I know some people (Silverback) use pencil so they can erase their scores a couple of holes later.
Never seen such a thing, where do you get one?
I tried one because a friend convinced me. but it slowed me down and I find it easier to just keep up with how over/under par I am during a casual game.
so it sits on my desk. one of my friends still uses his ,I think because he gets confused about his score all the time, and it really does slow him /and our group down a bit.

and you can get them from most big sports stores like Academy, or even Target and Walmart.
I'm not sure an electric score card would be worth it unless it allowed you to track scores from different rounds and compare them. My blackberry has a free app that allows that and you can customize specific hole info. Much more trouble than it is worth though.
Mine's gray, nestles between my ears and uses organic electricity...;-)
I use beads, two string with 18 on each,1 for birds the other boogs.
in a casual game its easier to just count by -1 +0 +2 so on and so on, You just gotta know the pars to the holes.
Writing down scores in a casual round is too much hassle...unless there's a friendly wager involved! I play weekly in a league where written scores are required but scorecards are sometimes not supplied. And of course tournament play requires a paper scorecard to be turned in. So I decided to make a writable/washable clip board scorecard that works with ordinary pencil. Holds paper for tournaments, re-usable for leagues. Sorry for the shameless promotion, but check it out if your interested...www.chainlinksdiscgolf.com
i have cards made up on excel.
I have one of your scorecards. It's great. I saw your ad in disc golf mag. Nice product. Everyone I show it to thinks it's sweet. I bought it last year and dispite the hard use, it still works fantastic. When are you coming out withsome new gear?
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968