www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know what the first run wasp looks like? I have a couple of Ghost stamp wasps and wondering what they are worth and if they are first run. They are very simular but have some differences.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First Run Z Wasps Have a ghost stamp of the old "Z" logo large and in the center of a disc. Brand new, 35-45 dollars.

Thanks! I have one that has the Z ghost stamp in the middle and one that has the z and it has like little bumps in the middle and also says elite next to the z. Do you know what the difference is? I also see alot of first run buzzes and they are going for bank. I dont see any first run wasps. Know anything about that? Thanks again.

True first runs are without the "elite". 2nd first run Buzzes and Buzzes with "wasp" tooled on the inside rim are going for 100-120 new these days. "Buzz" tooled on the inner rim are domier and less expensive< 60-80 new. First run Wasps are butter. If your looking to get rid of it, trade or paypal, im in if its NEw or close to it with no ink...

my mistake the one with the bumps and "Elite" are the First Runs...

So are the ones that dont have the elite and bumps, are they first runs as well. I am not interested in selling them at this time as I have just got them. If I do I will hit you up though. I first just wanted old wasp with older stamp. They throw nice and straight for me. I just happened to stumble on these and thought I would keep them as collectors and maybe use one if I loose my others. I was hopping they might be worth a little more, maybe in the future or to the right collector or buyer. Hey man thanks again! Disc on!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968