www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Great for clubs or tournaments!

I am an avid disc golfer. I own a company that makes metal nameplates and decals. I made some etched (they look engraved) st.steel bag tags with serial numbers for my club. They love them! I have made a few others for some local clubs by word of mouth.

If your interested in this kind of thing let me know! I can send you some samples.
    Todd "The Cyclone" Dale

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you be kind enough to post a picture? Sounds interesting.
Ok i would like to get some of there for my Disc Golf Club
i would like to get 20 of them made that say Center-Chains Disc Golf Club Bag Tag Challenge with the tag number just message me the bulk price on here, because my DGC has been bugging me to get some tags for us...thanks bro

It's kind of hard to take a good picture of the tag. They are shiny. They are the same tags that I make for Oakley. They put them in with there high end sunglasses. On the tag here I have etched the back ground and left it raised like a coin. They will last forever. I have carried the same one on my key chain that I first made for Oakley for years. They just get more polished and better with time. I can also make stickers or decals. I enjoy doing this for disc clubs and basically will sell them for cost. It's nice to give back to the sport that gives me so much fun.
That's a sweet looking tag! Would be interested in getting some for our club. Can anything be etched on it or would it be the same as the picture? What is the cost? You can email me. Thanks!
I could etch anything that you want on the tag.
Wow, those look really excellent. I just ordered some metal tags with a clear, full color vinyl sticker on them for our club(it looks like direct print on metal). Next year I'll check out what you've got going. I'm totally satisfied with what we did, but these look really great as well. Thanks for basically donating your labor to disc golf. Do make a little bit on them though at least. Really, for a great product it's okay.
i would like a price list the Huron water shed dg club was talking about having a huge bag tag challenge so like 200 or more
What about small runs...I think it would be neat to get some made for my sons...How much for 3-5 of them.
I'd like to know the price as well.
.064 Stainless Steel Etched. Will last forever. Pricing as listed below.

(50-3.00) each (100-1.60 each) (150-1.20 each) (200-1.00 each) (250-.90 each) (300-.85 each) (400-.70each) (500-.65 each)
so 50 is the minimum order? any idea how much they cost to ship?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968