www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Great for clubs or tournaments!

I am an avid disc golfer. I own a company that makes metal nameplates and decals. I made some etched (they look engraved) st.steel bag tags with serial numbers for my club. They love them! I have made a few others for some local clubs by word of mouth.

If your interested in this kind of thing let me know! I can send you some samples.
    Todd "The Cyclone" Dale

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Todd,

Very interested. Please send me a sample. Send me a message and I'll get my address to you.

Thanks,
Ryan
=========
Hi Todd,

Just had our club logo redesigned and it would look great on the steel bag tags. I sent you a couple of PM's about sending samples with no response. Are these still available?

Thanks,
Scott
THose look great. Will defintitely want to talk to you about it when the time comes to order next years' tags!
Anyone know if Todd is still offering these? I have been trying contact him for a few weeks but he hasn't responded to my PM's or emails. Got the samples he sent and that's the last I've heard from him. Just need to get a couple of questions answered before I place an order. Cyclone, Cyclone. Wherefore are thou Cyclone?

Anyone know if he is doing these still and how to get a hold of him?

I would be interested in grabbing some as well if he was still doing them

Did anyone buy any of these?  I just noticed the date of the initial post..... :S

It sounds like a great deal!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968