www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Puts a nice flat top on em. I turned a dx Viking into a Flick. Bake at 300 degrees for 2 minutes.

Views: 759

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not to rain on anyone's parade,but david swamp thing black likes to stir the so called pot.Just my opinion perhaps,but he does get responses/posts.Illegal ways for many seem to be norm.Enjoy the game/sport for what it was really meant to be..FUN and simple. 

Well said...fun and simple

Word to your mother Mr. ed. I aint stirring on this one or any post lately. I am curious about all the different things in discgolf. Just posting news is boring.

Funny,thought we all would leave our mothers out.Mine passed away some time now,enjoy your's.Post away sir.

;>}

Some of these rules are just plain silly if you put some thought into it. Modifying a disc is illegal. Why? Modify it all you want, you still have to figure out how to throw the damn thing into a basket from far away so...........

Word

First disc recipe I've ever seen......

PS I agree with Disc Player Sports, folks, dont try this at home!  Any fumes that "cook off" the disc could be toxic/carcinogenic, and also contaminate the oven for real food cooked in it.  Dude, theres probably a fair few kids on here that read these posts and might think this is a good idea, just think about what you're putting out there before you post a thread like this.

If thats true the disc makers should tell us what poisons we are handling. Do Wizards have led in them? They seem to drop awefull fast.

I'm still debating whether to serve my baked disc with Cabernet or Merlot.

No Post Production Modifications.

Dyeing is illegal by that remark. Its a modification done after production.  On top of the fact Dyeing CAN alter the disc as he is doing in the oven, because you use heat to dye.  So can I start penalizing everyone throwing dyed discs? Plus Stick-um is legal for play and thats a noticeable thickness as well.  And on top of that if theres holes in the discs arent they illegal?  So for that matter blizzards could be sketchy. Some of these rules should be called the "asshole rules"  Because only assholes call people on them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968