www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I always have group invites waiting approval, these clubs dont really fit me as a disc golfer and would i would rather chose not to join is there a way to decline these invites? also is there a way to not get emails for every comment that is left? maybe just get ones when i have already joined the discussion? ive been messing around on here and cant seem to figure it out, maybe a wiser soul could point me in the right direction. - Greg

Tags: confused

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

at the bottom after you reply, there is a spot where it says "Stop Following" just click that.
And, in your preferences settings, you can control whether or not you get emails for all sorts of things. We would prefer that you NOT check the one saying NEVER to get email through the network from us, but that is one of the options.

I also have a bunch of group invites to respond to (54 at the moment). Until I read your post I had not realized that it doesn't seem possible to decline them. Which is nuts. I'll be finding out how to do that and letting you know.

- Terry
If you have a " I sing in my car..who doesn't?" invite... JOIN !!!!!! hahahaha. Don't say you don't sing in your car...everyone does! just kidding. I had to go through every club that I have and click the "Stop Following" button on each and every one. I wish there were general club and friend options to organize and control things like that without having to go into each separately.
If you click on the club it will give you the option to join or decline....top left of club header. and for the "club" stop following it is just off center to right also towards the top above members.
yep, jamie is right. I have no problem declining clubs, but I most likely will excpet them. Than make sure you hit the "stop following" tab unless you want ot keep updated on that club, say, you own club or whatever.
Perfect all my questions were answered. i thank everyone for their time. much appreciated -Greg
i have 18 invites that i dont plan on accepting.

Idk if people just like me or im that needed to make a club awesome.
beatz said:
i have 18 invites that i dont plan on accepting.

Idk if people just like me or im that needed to make a club awesome.

My name is "Al Franken".......................and people like me!!!
up to 20 now
Wasn't it Groucho Marx that stated, "I wouldn't want to join a club that would accept me as a member".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968