www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

so i just ordered some z xtremes and a XXX. I already am a big fan of overstable discs (preds, Xcals, forces...). I was just wondering what everyone else likes to throw when it comes to very overstable discs?

Tags: discraft, discs, innova, overstable

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Destroyer, boss, predator, xcal.

i had an FLX predator that was the most overstable piece of plastic i've ever thrown. im not sure if all FLX pred's are like that but this one was ridiculous. I think Mark Ellis would refer to it as a 40lb fork.
nice, the predator is my go to driver. i always carry atleast 2 to 3. the most overstable pred i own is a 175 red elite z. it is way more overstable than the countless other preds i have owned.
Quest AT Raging Inferno. Although I don't know how it compares to the extremely overstable discs.

Who can inform us of the most overstable disc out there?
i'd have to say the xtreme, but i know gateway makes some ridiculous stuff. the spirit has to right up there
my fav is the pred, but the most overstable i've ever thrown is a Flick, can't think of anything else that is more so.
Maybe the Gateway Rage! I use it when in the trees.... and I need a disc to make a 90 deg turn!
Champion whippet is my best really overstable disc
The gateway spirit is just as, if not more stable than a flick--
11x Firebird. Super flat and wicked overstable. I think they still have some at discgolfvalues.com for $20.
a z xtreme makes an 11x firebird seem like a 150 class archangel thrown into hurricane katrina. not really, but it is STUPID overstable
I bought a Discraft Flick and that pc of plastic is crazy overstable...It doesn't so much as leave your hand and the thing is already turning.
Z-Xtreme is arguably the most overstable disc. XXX can be but not the initial phase of flight (Innova- Turn) as much as the Xtreme. Gateway Demon/Speed Demon (old mold) a close second.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968