www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

VS.

Which do you prefer?

Or Both?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Although I have a Facebook page. I've been tempted to get rid of it. So I'd say DGRUS.

I've been a Information Systems professional for over 30 years. Over the years I've joined countless boards like DGRUS, but all with a specific topic to which they were dedicated.  Facebook and Myspace seemed to open and unregulated when I first checked them out, so I've never joined. 

FB is bigger has to much information and whats with that like button ? DGRUS is just about disc golf and thats all right by me !

Both... they are both catering to different groups... not all of my friends are dgers

i like Facebook for "everything", but i like DiscgolfersRus for the Disc Golf world, but i DiscGolfScene.com as well.

facebook no question, its not perfect but i've located alot of old friends and i love posting pictures of my grandkids and yard. 

Maxed out on Both !!!

DGRUS

I have been Punished alot on Facebook . Lost Friends , Sites , Likes.....etc.

I'm with ..............www.DiscGolfersR.Us

I have both, but For Disc Golf Related discussions I prefer DGRUS. I have plenty of friends and relatives on FB who would not be interested in Disc Golf related discussions.

I have Introduced alot of FaceBook Friends to Disc Golf.  Some still do not recognize or understand the word Disc Golf , so you may hear me or say " Frisbee Golf " just to get their attention , then I can explain to them what DISC GOLF really is !!!

DGRUS! I had a FB page and my wife got p.o.'d when she saw how many female friends I had....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968