www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got my new Fade Gear Crunch Box today in (dude!) Camo color today.  It  ROCKS!  Anybody looking for a new or first bag..this is the one to get.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I ever considered getting a newer, bigger bag...the Tourney Bag would definitely be my first choice.  

About a month ago I got this disc player sports bag, and I like it a lot.  I was debating on a Fade.  I think they are both good bags.  They are both super durable and for the cost definetly worth it.

Attachments:

A plus to the Fade bags are the options in colors. From what I found the disc player sports bag only came in black.

Yeah i just go with Fade because i like the style and reliability.

I just got a Fade "Fly or Die" tournament bag for Christmas.

Fade makes the best bags, but they also have the best customer service. FADE MAN goes far and beyond with helping promote the sport. He stands behind his product, and and problem is taken care of fast.

Yup, Tim is on top of it with any problem what so ever! And as you said he gives alot back to the sport! Very nice guy, as well as his kids that work along with him!And Best bags out there, and at the best price to boot!

Thank you Tim/Fade Gear!!!

Absolutely! I got my cruch box yesterday for Christmas and have used it twice already. I love how there is a place on the inside for my car keys and wallet. It works well in the snow too!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968