www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got my new Fade Gear Crunch Box today in (dude!) Camo color today.  It  ROCKS!  Anybody looking for a new or first bag..this is the one to get.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm happy with my blue one. the quality of construction etc. seems to me way nicer than the entry level Innova bags I looked at. I did stick one of those Innova accordian dividers in mine, which I think is a must for the crunch box.
I just got a pumpkin one and I totally love it. I had been using a "messenger" bag that I used to use while biking. Used it for probably the last eight years. But it sucked when it would tip over and all of the discs would spill out. With the Crunch Box I am totally organized and it is the perfect size for me. I love it!
I use the Dude Tourney bag, and on DGC's that have no trees and I do not eed as many disc's I use a Fade Lite. My wife has the Yellow Crunch box, and loves it! They are a very nice bag, for the price I think you get twice the bag of other like sized bags! I love Fade Gear!
For sure dude that's a good idea.
Absolutely, perfect size and ALL! :) I figured I would go with the camp color because it is limited edition so won't be around very long. Pumpkin is also very cool. They say the bag holds ten to twelve discs but you can easily fit fourteen if you want them nice and snug together. ( i prefer to only go as reconsiders because it's easier to pull out and organize discs.
Fade gear rocks!!!
If my keys are bothering me in my pocket I can just take them out and zip them into that little mesh pocket. With my old messenger bag I would throw them into a compartment with a broken zipper and hope that they didn't fall out. I also prefer to carry my mini in my back pocket but I could always use the mini pocket for a scorecard. And if it rains you can just zip your discs in to keep them nice and dry. Perfect bag for someone like me who only carries nine discs. And at $32 it was a great deal as well.
My First bag was the Crunch and I loved it sooooo much that I asked for the Tourney Bag By Fade for Christmas and my wife got it for me. I am passing my Crunch to her now. I am with yall, Fade is the best.

About a month ago I got this disc player sports bag, and I like it a lot.  I was debating on a Fade.  I think they are both good bags.  They are both super durable and for the cost definetly worth it.

Attachments:

A plus to the Fade bags are the options in colors. From what I found the disc player sports bag only came in black.

For sure.  I just can't decide what I want to put in each pocket.  Towels, spare socks, athletic tape, etc. are obviously going into the large compartment.  Ipod touch 4g in the zipper pocket on the outside of the large compartment for capturing video, pictures when needed (which is awesome! you will find some on here and youtube coming soon!) Score cards in the "large mini" pocket.  I would like to put all important things in the Mesh pocket on the inside...the only thing im scared of is them somehow falling out because the mesh is exposed when the bag is open and could rip on a branch or something.  So maybe im thinking i should put all important items along with the Ipod in the smaller, side zipper simply because that is the pocket which will be opened up the least and has the least of all chances to fall out.

If I ever considered getting a newer, bigger bag...the Tourney Bag would definitely be my first choice.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968